You wouldn't know it by looking at a hotel key card but for us they are the key to unlocking environmental awareness and creating a better planet for everyone. At The Greenfield Group business is not about making money. It’s about using business as leverage to make a positive impact everywhere we go. At this point in 2013, over 3% of our total revenue has gone right back into the environment and we hope to turn that number into 10% by the end of 2013. Advertise your company and maintain a carbon negative footprint by utilizing green marketing with The Greenfield Group.
The Greenfield Group is committed to green initiatives and we not only talk the talk, but we walk the walk. At the headquarters in San Diego we make sure to:
• Reuse every piece of paper as much as possible
• Compost all paper after usage
• Ship in post consumer packaging. We reuse all shipping materials that are sent to us
• Use as minimal amount of electricity as possible. All electronics are off and unplugged when not in use and the office takes advantage of windows rather than electrical lighting.
• Garden and aquaponically grown food just outside and all other food is bought locally.
• Buy from sustainable companies. We try to work only with others who are committed to helping the environment.
Greenfield Group Green Cleanups
Green Marketing with The Greenfield Group
We're committed to keeping America clean of trash and run marketing campaigns that guarantee our company will pick up a certain amount of trash. Our first cleanup was a success picking up nearly 300lbs of trash. Check out the link below.
San Diego's Free Bulb Exchange
The Greenfield Group Hotel Key Card Marketing
Hotel Key Card Marketing: Green Marketing with The Greenfield Group
The Greenfield Group has partnered with CALPIRG/Americorps to do a CFL bulb exchange. We have already given out close to 200 energy efficient bulbs around Ocean Beach!
Read more about it Here!
1% for the planet
The Greenfield Group's a 1% for the planet member
1% For The Planet is a network of businesses that have pledged to donate 1% of their total annual revenue to select environmental non-profits. We are thrilled to be a part of a network of likeminded businesses and individuals, exchange ideas and inspirations, and thrive off of the good vibes coming from the incredible companies involved in this organization.
Check out the video to the right